BASIL SWEET - LEMON Scientific Name:
Ocimum x citriodorumSeeds:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Lemon-scented leaves and small white flowers, followed by lemon-scented seeds.
- Full sun.
- pH 5-8.
- Pinch out growing tips
- Container/bedding plant.
- Strong lemon-basil flavour. Leaves are used with fish and chicken and in herb butters
- Seeds make a refreshing drink.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Leaves, flowers and seeds
- Restorative, warming – mild sedative action
- Treat bacterial infection and intestinal parasites
- Lowers fever, help migraine, colds and flu
- Aids poor digestion, spasms, nausea, abdominal cramps and gastroenteritis
- Help insomnia, low spirits and anxiety
- Externally: Treat acne, insect stings and skin infection
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information