CANCER BUSH, Kankerbos, Gansies (Afr) Umnwele (Zu) Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Indigenous to South Africa.
- Perennial shrub, grows up to 2m.
- Bright red flowers.
- Adaptogenic bitter tonic – normalises body functions.
- Increases body's ability to adapt to environment, resistance to disease and stress.
- Changes coarse of an illness into favourable outcome.
- Supports immune system against chronic diseases and immune deficiency diseases.
- Reduces wasting from cancer.
- Supportive treatment toTB and Aids.
- Stimulates appetite in severely ill and emaciated patients.
- Helps to gain weight – people in good health does not gain weight.
- Type 2 dibetes – regulates and stabilises blood sugar levels.
- Treat viral hepatitis, bronchitis, flu, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, peptic ulcers, liver conditions, urinary tract conditions, stress and anxiety.
- Topically: burns, wounds and inflammatory skin conditions.
- Daily dose: 1 – 2 g dried herb.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff