FENNEL - BRONZE Scientific Name:
Foeniculum vulgare purpoureumSeeds:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Aniseed flavour
- Tea, sauces, stuffing, marinades, soup, salad and vegetable dressing
- Traditional seasoning for fat meats like pork.
- Poultry and lamb.
- Counteract oiliness of some fish
- Chopped/ whole/ cooked/ raw in soup, salad, yoghurt
- Strengthen eyesight.
- Wash/Compress for sore, inflamed eyes
- Carminative action - wind problems, flatulence
- Reduce griping effect of laxatives
- Winds a baby, relieves colic better than commercial Gripe water
- Diuretic - combat water retention
- Menstrual disorders
- Chronic coughs and catarrh of upper respiratory tract (adults and children)
- Calms the nerves - promotes mental clarity
- Boost metabolism - weight loss
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff