HOREHOUND - WHITE Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Perennial, wrinkled green leaves with underside of silver woolly texture
- Small off-white flowers in 2nd year
- Attract bees.
- Can grow in container
- Full sun.
- Do not over-water
- Bitter tonic – support stomach function, relieves spasms, appetite
- Expectorant, cough remedy – asthma, catarrh, bronchitis, chest coughs, colds
- Treat malaria – reduces inflammation, fever, increases perspiration
- Liver and gallbladder disorders - stimulates bile flow – typhoid fever
- Calming effect on the heart - normalizes irregular heartbeat
- Antiseptic – gargle for throat infections, skin eruptions, injuries
- Fly killer – infuse leaf in milk
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information