CORIANDER, DHANIA, CILANTRO Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Easy to grow
- Do not plant near Fennel.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Important ingredient of curry powders
- Fresh - delicious tangy, spicy flavour to salads.
- Pork, curries, salad, stews
- Ease flatulence
- Tea for rheumatism and arthritis
- Chew a flower or a few seeds to cleanse breathe after eating garlic
- Repel flies and mosquitoes
- Keep aphids away
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information