BERRY - ELDERBERRY, COMMON Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Berries contains Vitamin A and C.
- Coat flowers in thin batter and deep fried.
- Berries in jam and jellies
- Syrup for ice-cream
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Flowers, fruit, leaves, roots
- Analgesic, diuretic, laxative
- Hay fever, colds and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
- Boost immune system.
- Antiviral, anti-oxidant
- Eye wash - sore eyes.
- Gargle - tonsillitis, mouth ulcers
- Topically: anti-inflammatory - acne, sunburn, chilblains, stings
- Arthritis - removes acidity and toxic waste.
- Clears the system.
- Fruit is a laxative
- Insect repellent:
- Effective against aphids, caterpillars, carrot root fly etc.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff