YELLOW DOCK Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Erect leafy perennial – lanceolate leaves.
- Small green flowers in summer followed by small reddish brown fruit
- Deep roots.
- Sun/partial shade.
- Related to rhubarb
- Bitter astringent cooling herb – dry cough, sore throat, laryngitis
- Help vascular disorders and internal bleeding
- Remedy against internal parasites – tapeworm and roundworm
- Cleansing herb – stimulate liver and gall bladder.
- Trigger excretion of toxins
- Stimulant laxative effect - constipation
- Depurative (suiwerende) herb – help long term conditions like arthritis, jaundice, chronic skin diseases like acne and eczema and fungal infections
- Blood tonic - anemia
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff