WORMWOOD - SWEET, SWEET ANNIE, SWEET CHINESE WORMWOOD Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Giant annual, green saw-toothed leaves and tiny yellow flowers.
- Full sun.
- Cooling herb – used for conditions brought on by heat
- Anti-malarial: destroys malaria parasite and lowers feverishness, headache, dizziness, tight-chested sensation and nose bleeds.
- Act as an preventative.
- Synthetic anti-malarials have been developed from Artemisia annua for treating drug resistant strains of malaria
- Nose bleeds, bleeding rashes and sores
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff