ROSEMARY - WILD, Kapokbos, Wilde Roosmaryn (Afr) Scientific Name:
Eriocephalus africanusGet the latest pricelists here
- Indigenous to South Africa
- Height and spread 1m
- Half-hardy, evergreen perennial
- Clusters of small white flowers, white seed
- Full sun.
- Dry soil.
- Protect from frost
- Good container plant
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Leaves with lamb, meat, chicken, soup, potjies and vegetable stews
- Antibacterial. Diuretic
- Ingredient of Vicks
- Treat coughs, colds, flatulence, colic
- Foot bath for swollen legs
- Stimulate onset of menstruation
- Infusion of leaves – stimulate hair growth and control dandruff
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information