FEVERFEW Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Low growing perennial, yellow-green ovate, pinnately lobed leaves, clusters of white daisy-like flowers.
- Full sun.
- Good container plant.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Bitter flavored.
- Add young leave sparingly to salad.
- Relieves pain, relaxes spasms and blood vessels.
- Treat migraine, head-ache, rheumatic and arthritic complaints.
- Lowers fever, improves digestion and has laxative effects.
- Help menstrual problems, relieves period pain.
- Take after childbirth to encourage cleansing and notifying of the uterus.
- Mouth rinse after tooth extraction
- Whole flowering stem is an insect repellent.
- Protect household linen.
- Infusion of the leaves – good household disinfectant.
- Moth repellent: dried leaves in sachets – put in cupboards.
- Plant near roses to keep aphids away
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff