GOLDEN ROD, CANADA GOLDEN ROD Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Fresh / dried aboveground parts, collected during flowering
- Important anti-oxidant
- diuretic and urinary antiseptic to treat kidney and bladder infections, urinary calculi and kidney gravel
- Is included in cough medicine and anti-rheumatic operations
- Externally as a mouth and throat rinse against mucosal inflammation.
- Chronic sinusitis
- Reduce hot flushes during menopause, blood pressure.
- Applied to skin: treat sores, boils and slow healing wounds
- Act against candida fungus which cause oral and vaginal thrush
- General tonic drink
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff