CHILLI - SOUR / SWEET Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Upright shrub.
- Bears bright red piquant peppers – mixture between a miniature red pepper and a cherry tomato.
- Full sun.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Hot, spicy, tangy bite-sezed fruit.
- Use ripe/ unripe/ fresh/ dried as avegetable/ raw/ cooked or stuffed
- Add to vegetables, pickles, chutney, meat, salad, sandwiches, stews, curies, marinades, stir-fries and eggs
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Stimulate appetite
- Tonic and antiseptics
- Stimulates the circulatory (varicose and poor circulation)
- Gastrointestinal detoxifier
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information