VICK'S PLANT Scientific Name:
Plectranthus purpuratusGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Indigenous to South Africa.
- Soft, thick light-green succulent leaves.
- Tiny white flowers in autumn.
- Frost tender.
- Partial shade / full sun.
- Can plant in a container.
- Smells like Vick's VapoRub – basis of Vick's.
- Leaves can be used in the place of Vick's salve in an emergency.
- Excellent mosquito repellent.
- Plant in hanging baskets on the deck, in flower beds around the house and in front of the windows.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff