AGASTACHE - GOLDEN JUBILEE Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Hardy perennial ornamental, slightly serrate and heart shaped leaves, minty scent.
- New leaves are a golden chartreuse and eventually aging to lime green.
- Bluish-purple bottlebrush-like flowers from midsummer to autumn.
- Light to moderate watering.
- Will NOT tolerate wet soil, especially in winter.
- Naturally heat and drought tolerant.
- Full sun.
- Cut back after flowering.
- Fine container plant.
- Excellent cut flower.
- Attract hummingbirds and butterflies.
- 2003 Fleuroselect award winner in Europe, All-American Selections Gold Medal – scored the highest ranking for length of bloom time and ease of growth.
- Name 'Golden Jubilee' commemorates the 50-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information