SAGE - SALVIA RUNCINATA, Harde Salie (Afr) Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Indigenous to South Africa.
- Erect perennial herb.
- Leaves are oblong lanceolate to ovate, margins are very dissected and toothed.
- Flowers can be white, lilac or purple – the corolla is usually mauve with purple streaks / or white.
- Foliage is strongly aromatic.
- Grows to 35cm and will flower most of the summer months.
- Full sun.
- Tea made with the aboveground parts is used as a disinfectant in the house
- Wash for skin irritation.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff