ROSEMARY - COAST, BLUE Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Evergreen ornamental shrub, originally from Australia. Grows up to 1m.
- Narrow soft gray-green leaves – similar to those of rosemary.
- Light blue flowers are borne in axillary clusters during spring, summer and autumn.
- Full sun. Requires little to average amounts of water.
- Can tolerate wind – excellent coastal plant. Cut back regularly.
- Hedges well and can be pruned into a ball. Does not like severe frost.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information