HYSSOP - CAMPHOR Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Hardy perennial ornamental with slightly serrate and heart shaped leaves with a camphor-aceous scent.
- Bluish-purple bottle brush-like flowers bloom in abundance over a long period from midsummer to autumn.
- Light to moderate watering.
- Will NOT tolerate wet soil, especially in winter.
- Will tolerate considerable neglect.
- Naturally heat and drought tolerant.
- Full sun.
- When flowers are done-for in autumn, leaves will get scruffy – cut back.
- Liked by humming-birds and butterflies.
- Fine container plant.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff