BASIL SWEET - LARGE LEAF Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Annual, spicy clove-like aroma
- Use in companion planting
- Italian cooking.
- Basis of pesto sauce.
- Tomato, pasta, soup, salads and vegetables.
- Reduce the use of salt
- Chicken, fish, variety of sauces
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Whole plant. Leaves, flowers, seeds.
- Treat bacterial infection and intestinal parasites.
- Antiseptic – mouth rinse
- Rub leaves on insect bites and acne
- Tonic for nervous exhaustion, stress
- Lowers fever, help migraine and feverish illnesses - Colds and flue
- Itchy skin and ringworm
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves digestion, relaxes spasms, nausea, abdominal cramps, gastro
- Repel aphids, mites and tomato horn worm
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information