CONEFLOWER - PALE PINK Scientific Name:
Echinacea pallida Seeds:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Hardy, tall perennial with lance-like leaves about 15cm long and tall, slender stems topped with large daisy-like flowers with drooping pale-pink petals, surrounding a broad, orange-brown, cone-shaped central disk.
- Will grow in sandy, loam and clay soil.
- Needs full sun.
- Excellent cut flower.
- Sprinkle petals in salads and put in summer drinks.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- The roots, rhizomes and parts above ground are used in herbal preparations.
- Harvest in autumn and dry for later use.
- One of the species used medicinally by native N Americans.
- Today Echinacea is considered as the most effective detoxicant in Western medicine for treating the circulatory, respiratory and lymphatic systems.
- Is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, immune-stimulating and detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, stimulate the production of interferon – a protein that inhibits virus replication, strengthen blood vessels and destroy free radicals.
- Organic fertiliser:
- Combine with comfrey to prepare a good foliar feed.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information