MOLDAVIAN BALM, MOLDAVIAN DRAGONHEAD Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Erect annual with fragrant lemon scented leaves and showy blue flowers.
- Moldavian needs moist soil and sun or semi-shade.
- Good bee plant.
- Lemony tea herb - the lemon-scented leaves are used to make a refreshing tea.
- Substitute for lemon balm to flavor fish dishes.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Leaves, young shoots and seeds.
- Dragonhead tastes like lemon balm (only stronger), and like lemon balm tea, dragonhead tea uplifts the spirit, lightens heavy emotions and gives the heart courage. Dragonhead tea is astringent, tonic and anti-oxidant.
- It keeps its scent when dried.
- The seeds are astringent, carminative, tonic and a source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is rich in linolenic acid – one of the acids that are necessary for proper function of whole human body.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information