PETS - CAT GRASS, VARIEGATED Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
For Animals. It is said that:
- Gorgeous, ornamental annual grass with bright green and white striped linear leaves about 1cm wide and 20-30cm long.
- In summer, flowers are produced in a cylindrical spike, followed by golden seeds, covered in a scale-like membranous bract.
- Can be grown at any time of the year.
- Use as a contrasting accent plant in containers or beds.
- Also easy to grow indoors in a pot or bowl on the windowsill.
- Sweet barley (oats) for cats.
- Sold as ‘cat grass’ because cats love to nibble to the tender, sweet oats.
- Aids feline digestion, eliminates hairballs and provides vitamins and fiber for your cat's diet.
- Keep somewhere cool and light where your cat can dine at leisure – keep the soil moist.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information