CHILLI - MALAGUETA, MALAGA Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Malaguetta is a small, tapered, green pepper that turns red as it matures at about 5 cm in length.
- Its heat level ranges from 60,000 to 100,000 Scoville units - about the same than Tabasco peppers.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Good to use in poultry dishes.
- Excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- Contains a chemical known as capsaicin that has a tonic and antiseptic effect.
- Triggers endorphins, improves digestion, lowers triglycerides, improves circulation and improves fat oxidation.
- Decreases congestion, lowers cholesterol levels, reduces high blood pressure, prevents blood clots and heart disease.
- Protects against some kinds of cancers.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff