CHILLI - SWEET PEPPER MINIATURE RED BELL Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Hardy annual with branched stems that produces 3-lobed fruit that are 6.35cm wide and 3.2cm long.
- Peppers ripen from green to deep red and need 55 days from plant to harvest.
- Needs full sun and regular watering.
- Good container plant.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Very sweet - excellent on veggie platters, in salads, stuffed, or cored and eaten whole.
- Stimulates the circulatory and digestive systems.
- Help fever, varicose veins, asthma, sprains, arthritis, unbroken chilblains, neuralgia, lumbago and pleurisy.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information