CHILLI - PEPERONE PICCANTE CALABRESE Scientific Name:
Capsicum annuumGet the latest pricelists here
- Peperone, also known as Small Red Cherry or "Devil's Kiss", is a compact plant with good foliage.
- It bears small, round, hot (moderate heat) peppers with solid, tasty flesh, 2.5–5cm in diameter that turns from green to bright red when ripe.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Classic Italian hot pepper to use dried, fresh or for pickling.
- Ideal for stuffing.
- Stimulates the circulatory and digestive systems.
- Help fever, varicose veins, asthma, sprains, arthritis, unbroken chilblains, neuralgia, lumbago and pleurisy.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information