MARIGOLD - PASSION FRUIT SCENTED DAISY Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Passion fruit scented daisy is a true perennial Marigold native to South America.
- It is a densely branched erect shrub that can grow up to 1m high with reddish, deep green spicy-scented leaves with five broad, oval, dark green leaflets.
- Large dense clusters of small, orange-yellow, daisy-like flowers appear in late summer until heavy frost. Semi-hardy – will grow out again in spring. It grows in sun or partial shade and is drought tolerant once established.
- Passion fruit scented daisy is traditionally used to treat migraine.
- To treat headache – boil the leaves in water and use this infusion to wash the patients head.
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information