MARJORAM - SWEET Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Spicy flavour.
- Ingredient of Mixed Herbs.
- Blend well with thyme and basil
- Meat, poultry, salads, pizza, pasta, eggs, potatoes, fish, soup, etc.
- Salty - reduce the use of salt
- Stomachic, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating
- Expectorant - bronchitis, catarrh, cold, flu, nasal congestion
- Topically: wounds, itching skin. Poultice - boils
- Natural disinfectant: tonsillitis, mouth hygiene
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, spasmolytic, anti-inflammatory
- Relieve pain, reduce swelling, rheumatism
- Massage for fybrositis and tight muscles
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff