THYME - COMMON GARDEN Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Good groundcover
- Grow easily in rockery or pot
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Popular herb.
- Salty - reduce the use of salt
- Meat, poultry, fish, stews, eggs, vegetables, cheese, mayonnaise, salad sauces, soup, teas
- Oils, vinegar, salad
- Antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Gargle - mucosal inflammation of mouth and throat.
- Ingredient of Listerine
- Antibiotic - heals wounds
- Asthma, bronchitis, coughs, colds, lung infections
- Digestive remedy
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Hair-loss: massage scalp daily with a strong brew
- Poultice against boils
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information