LOOFAH, Vadoekplant (Afr) Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Climber, squash-like fruit
- Flowers - stir fries and soup
- Tips of vines - cook as vegetable
- Young fruit - dipped in batter and fried.
- Pickle and serve with bread and oil
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Leaves, flowers, young fruit
- Tea: Muscle pain, sore breasts, aching joints
- Respiratory infections, congestion, coughs, pleurishy, bronchitis, feverish colds
- Cosmetic: Soft inner skeleton - use as a sponge - rejuvenate skin - feet, knees, elbows
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff