THYME - SILVER POSIE Scientific Name:
Thymus x citriodorusGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Chicken, fish, scrambled eggs, baked potatoes
- Intestinal and bladder infections
- Antibiotic properties - use for non-serious infections - will not upset balance of good bacteria in digestive tract.
- Anti-candida remedy
- Lung/respiratory disorders - clear mucous.
- Pneumonia, asthma, sore throat, whooping cough, hangovers
- Hay fever
- Intestinal worms in children and animals
- Rheumatism, muscle spasms
- Energizer - muscle / mental tiredness
- Tonic and stimulant - digestive disorders, stomach ulcers.
- Break down fatty food in body
- Anti-fungal: ringworm, athletes foot
- Can replace salt in diet
- Anti-ageing herb
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information