ANISE Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
- Liquorise flavour.
- Salad, soup, fish, sauces, bread, cakes, biscuits, confectionary.
- Pinch of anise seed with cabbage and beans
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Use leaves, flowers, seed
- Build-in feel-good factor - stress, good for children writing exams
- Boost concentration, clear thinking
- Tight chest pains, distressed breathing, tension head ache
- Digestive: colic, diarrhoea, nausea, heartburn, hiccups
- Help assimilation of food
- Asthma, bronchial spasm, coughs
- Expectorant - dry up phlegm
- Insomnia, period pain, tooth ache
- Seed sweeten breath, hiccups
- Traditionally used by Lactating mothers to increase milk production and prevent babies from getting colic
- Companion planting: Plant between spinach, lettuce and tomatoes
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information