THYME - LEMON Scientific Name:
Thymus citriodorusGet the latest pricelists here
- Pink flowers.
- Edging for path
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Lemony scent and flavour.
- Tea, desert, syrup, jams preservatives.
- Chicken, fish, scrambled eggs, baked potatoes.
- Stuffing and savory dishes
- Intestinal and bladder infections
- Antibiotic - for non-serious infections.
- Best anti-candida remedy
- Anti-fungal - skin problems
- Respiratory and lung disorders
- Rheumatism and muscle spasms
- Intestinal worms in children, animals
- Energizer - muscular and mental tiredness.
- Anti-ageing herb
- Digestive disorders, stomach ulcers
- Brakes down fatty food in body
- Use thyme if must cut back on salt
- Acne, greasy skin, facial steamer
- Dandruff, itchy scalp
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information