FENUGREEK Scientific Name:
To order please contact usGet the latest pricelists here
Medicinal Uses. It is said that:
- Use seeds and leaves as spice in curries, with mangoes in chutneys.
- Meat dishes: mince, grill, roasts and vegetarian dishes.
- Sprout and use as winter salad herb
- One of oldest medicinal herbs.
- External: skin inflammation, boils, abscesses, swollen glands, bruises, eczema, ulcers
- Reduce high blood sugar and cholesterol, late-onset diabetes
- Period pain and menopausal problems related to kidney weakness
- Abdominal cramps, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, stomach ulcers
- Face wash and scalp massage
- Coughing, bronchitis, emphysema
- Detoxify system
- Impotence and loss of libido
- Treat loss of appetite, anorexia and weight loss
New! We also have several herbal products available including tinctures and dried herbs!
|The information contained within this website is for educational purposes only. This site merely recounts the traditional uses of specific plants as recorded through history. Always seek advice from a medical practitioner.|
Mountain Herb Estate, and its representatives will not be held responsible for the improper use of any plants or documentation provided. By use of this site and the information contained herein you agree to hold harmless Mountain Herb Estate, its affiliates and staff
We might be out of stock for this specific plant. Please contact us
for more information